- CONCEPT AND ROLE OF A MUTUAL FUND
- FUND STRUCTURE AND CONSTITUENTS
- LEGAL AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- OFFER DOCUMENT
- FUND DISTRIBUTION AND CHANNEL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
- ACCOUNTING VALUATION AND TAXATION
- INVESTOR SERVICES
- RETURN, RISK AND PERFORMANCE OF FUNDS
- SCHEME SELECTION
- SELECTING THE RIGHT INVESTMENT PRODUCTS FOR INVESTORS
- HELPING INVESTORS WITH FINANCIAL PLANNING
- RECOMMENDING MODEL PORTFOLIOS AND FINANCIAL PLANS
- PAN Required
- 10+2 or above
- A Valid email address
Mr. Rajnish Jain
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
Rajnish Jain is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with over one and half decade’s experience into training industry.
Apart from holding CFP certification, he holds Degrees as S/W Engineer, Graduate in Psychology, IRDA Direct Broker Certified (National Insurance Academy) and Licentiate member (LIII) of Insurance Institute of India. He is holding NiSM certifications in
Mutual Funds, Investment Advisor as well.
He has extensive training experience with corporates and various education institutions like NiSM, NCFM, Indian ARMY, BSF, CISF, SBI AMC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, NSE, BSE, CIEL, NJ India and Bajaj Capital to name a few.
The trainer will provide mentorship till the exam is passed by the student.
Candidates can pay via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
Yes, the program will help in giving you an edge in interview