- SHORT INTRODUCTION TO CAPITAL MARKETS
- BASICS OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- TYPES OF CHARTS
- TYPES OF INDICATORS AND OSCILLATORS
- TREND ANALYSIS
- PRICE PATTERNS , SUPPORT RESISTANCE
- MOVING AVERAGES
- OPTION CHAIN ANALYSIS
- TARGET, STOP LOSS, TIME TO ACHIEVE TARGET
- Students of BBA, Bcom, MBA
- Banking and Mutual Fund Industry Professionals
- Certifications will be given after finishing of the course
Mr. Yogesh Singla
MBA in Finance from Boston University and B. Tech from PEC, Yogesh has more than 15 years of experience in Management consulting to Banking & Financial Services clients across the US, the UK, Europe, Middle East, & Asia Pacific.
He has been an active stock market investor for over 15 years with deep insights in technical analysis. Yogesh has worked with companies like PWC, Lehman Brothers , Bank of New York. Today, he is an expert Technical chartist with ability to read
the signals and devise highly accurate Trading strategies.
Yogesh has made very clever & strategic changes to existing technical methods and devised his own theory for stunning returns in the market.
Course will help them to be self employed and be a trader.
Students will be attached to mentor during the course and additional complimentary mentorship will be given to the students after finishing the course.
Candidates can pay via Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card,